Posts Tagged ‘antifungal’
Onychomycosis is a broad term for many different kinds of fungal infection. Our nails are necessary parts of our body and protect the sensitive tissue beneath them from harm. Onychomycosis makes our nails look bad and become brittle with development of the disease. Treatment can be long and difficult but ultimately effective.
- The nail begins to discolor, usually to opaque white or yellow
- This usually begins at the tip of the nail and works its way down
- The nail begins to thicken and become unattractive
- As the nail thickens, it can develop darker yellow and brown spots
- The nail becomes brittle and begins read more...